As far as I can remember my passion has always been cartoons and
illustrations especially fantastic created worlds and characters.
Like most artist I had limited finances and knew that I only one
chance at this.
In 2002 I took whatever little money I had to study Graphic design
at the Wits Technicon.
Since than I’ve been working on and off as an illustrator/story
board artist for the last two years. I’m currently employed in the
music entertainment industry. And I’m working on building my name
up in the cartoonist and Illustration industry.
My work ranges from realistic fantasy illustrations to cartoons,
because of time I mostly work from pictures.
Privately I’m busy setting up my web site and studio I’m planning
on doing this full time within the next 6 to 12 months.
- I live in Johannesburg, Midrand.
- For now I can only do weekend parties.
- Will charge a travel Fee outside Gauteng.
- Specialize in story boards and Human figure Illustrations
in all styles.
- I enjoy fantasy and sci-fi genres with a strong African
- I Work with traditional and digital media.